Vetkin Veterinary Kinesiology Tape
Vetkin Tape kinesiology tape (all sizes) is an easy-to-use, latex free and TÜV quality mark certified product. It is specifically developed for the veterinary professionals.
£12.50 – £17.50
Vetkin Tape kinesiology tape (All sizes) is an easy-to-use, latex free and TÜV quality mark certified product. It is specifically developed for the veterinary professionals.
Vetkin Tape highlights key features, such as:
- Acrylic, latex-free adhesive layer which is heat-activated, hypoallergenic, animal friendly and wave-patterned to improve comfort
- Adhesive lasts up to five days
- Tape elasticity matches the stretch of animal coats for veterinary application
- Easily applied and durable yet comfortable to wear, due to thickness and soft, breathable quality of elastic cotton
Vetkin Tape rolls are wider than the original kinesiology tapes for the human market (CureTape) and is improved with a stronger and more adhesive acrylic layer (+30% more adhesive). Vetkin Tape is specifically designed for use on animals and should only be used for veterinary purposes.
Vetkin Tape is applied for:
- Activating of the blood- and lymph circulation
- Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treating scars
- Tendon injuries- and inflammations
- Post-treatment of muscular injuries
- Improvement of the muscle function
- Support of the joint function
- Filled legs