Canine Rehab Equipment Balance Pad
With the added bonus of being the only Balance Pad at 8cm thick on the market, our 40cmx30cmx8cm balance pad is made of TPE and offers the perfect introduction to rehabilitative exercises and in our opinion is a must in any therapists tool kit!
Our 40cmx30cmx8cm balance pad is made of TPE and offers the perfect introduction to rehabilitative exercises and in our opinion is a must in any therapists tool kit! The balance pad provides a slightly unstable surface to allow for weight shifting and core strengthening for beginners and patients that have recently undergone surgery. The increased thickness of our balance pad also increases the amount of weight shifting achieved compared to other balance pads, making it a great tool for all shapes and sizes.
Benefits of the Balance Pad
- Allows for gentle introduction to rehabilitation exercises- essential for early stage rehabilitation and post operative patients
- Mild instability of the pad promotes recruitment of core and stabilising muscles
- Encourages weight shifting onto alternate limbs
- Can be used in conjunction with wobble cushions (hyperlink) to offer progressive exercises
- Provides proprioceptive input for neurological patients
- Easily to stack to increase weight shifting and joint range of motion
It is recommend that these are used under professional guidance to prevent injury to your animal.